Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Weird

I just discovered that sometime between 7:00pm last night and 11:00 this morning, someone left a doormat in front of my door. It's odd. Both the doormat, which is a strange kind of looped nylon that doesn't look like it will be particularly effective and the fact that someone just left it and didn't tell me.

I like surprises and all but I find it a little unsettling. I don't know many people in this town, almost none in fact and I can't imagine that the three people who know where I live would leave it without stopping in to say hello. I wonder if it's a case of mistaken identity? Or do you suppose I have a secret admirer in the McCompound who's trying to win my heart via mud prevention?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home