Thursday, February 14, 2008

Silly stuff

Thanks to Irma for sending me this one.
What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time ..." -A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit....
That's really true.

Related to nothing, when free email accounts used to limit your storage space, I used to routinely delete email. Now that they give you enough storage to last forever, I now have 13,343 unread emails between two accounts. That doesn't include the emails I read and don't delete because I want to keep them for future reference. I have about 3,000 of those.

I'll probably never read all those emails, but I'm unlikely to delete them either. I'm too sentimental to throw anything away that has meaning to me, even if it has no intrinsic value.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home