Sunday, January 27, 2008

View from the deck



I love the view from my deck. This is what the sky looked like last night right before sunset. This morning there wasn't a cloud in sight. A hawk swooped into the McCompound while I out there checking the weather. For a moment, I thought he was going to fly right onto to the deck with me. He veered at the last second and it looked it may have landed on one down a couple of doors. Maybe he was hoping to catch their cat out there or maybe he just kept flying.

Friday afternoon, I was driving home from the big city on the back roads. I was behind a school bus when this huge bird came out of nowhere and swooped right in front of it. I thought for sure he was going to get nailed but he landed on a branch right by the side of the road. It was an eagle.

Two close encounters with birds of prey in three days. I figure it must be an omen. I wonder what it means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home