Sunday, January 13, 2008

Girl talk

It appears I have tomorrow off and I had too much coffee today so I've been winding my way through the blogroll. I really need to do some work on this template. I realized that I have a lot of dead blogs on the sidebar and a lot of the living blogs are on life support. It seems I'm not the only one that's fallen down on posting.

I've been remiss in visiting, so it's slow going while I catch up on old posts. And my, there's all kind of changes going on. Rosie had to sell her goats and she's leaving the mountain for parts unknown. I'm finding it hard to imagine her anywhere else.

Meanwhile, Tits is having a terrible week. But you can do something to cheer here up and the Rumblers will especially like this task. Go here and vote for Dizzy Von Damn. You have to scroll through a lot of contestants to find her so don't get distracted and vote for someone else. We want to get Dizzy out of fourth place.

And as long as we're posting sizzling chicks tonight, here's Red Hot Riding Hood directed by my favorite toonmeister, Tex Avery.

They don't make them like this anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home