Saturday, January 26, 2008

Power bob

It's kind of funny. My hair used to be really long. The first time I cut it after 12 years, I cried. For an hour. It wasn't that short. Now when it gets half that long...




... I hack it off. With a pair of dull scissors from the dollar store. I probably took about a half an inch off more than I needed to but at least I won't have to do it again for a while. It's a little more nerve wracking now that it's gone straight. It used to be curly and much thicker when I first started cutting it myself. Funny thing about that is I realized tonight that I used to pray for hair just like this when I was a teenager. Now I want my big messy curls back.




On the bright side, the really big mirror helps. My hair looks a lot like the hula girl now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home