Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Life is funny, but it's not a joke

I haven't even looked at this blog in days. It's a crazy time right now between my concern for my family and the oddities of my life in general. I was voted Moonbat of the Day at Little Green Footballs and a lot of other big bloggers took the opportunity to point out how stupid I am. I was busy defending myself in comments for a whole day and a half against their misrepresentations of my remarks. That's probably the most interesting thing that happened to me.

On a brighter note, I hear everyone is experiencing a warming trend in the weather. We're supposed to get close to 70 degrees today. Hope it doesn't rain just this one day. It would be nice to get outside and the ground is already muddy from the last rain. The mud here looks just like dogshit and it stains forever.

It's going to be a tough week so I'm not going to predict my posting here. I was going to post this last night and fell asleep from sheer exhaustion at 8:30. I figure I'll readjust to the long hours and find more energy along about on Wednesday. Hope you're all doing better than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home