Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things I've learned at the Big Box store

Sorry, I've been remiss once again. This job is still beating me up a bit though I am getting stronger. Meant to do a long post yesterday but got wicked sick and spent most of the day in bed. Feeling marginally better today which is good, since I'm off to work again shortly. Glad to have an early shift so I can get it over with and come home and collapse.

I'm at the point now where I pretty much have most of the odd transactions down and have learned most of the quirks of the register. Figure it'll be about couple more weeks before it's so routine that I'll be bored senseless, but I do enjoy interacting with the public. I'm weird that way.

I also learned that the price of the diapers has risen astronomically since I had a baby. And all the other stuff like baby wipes too. The only thing still cheap are the baby clothes but they've been on sale since I got there. And they're just as cute as ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home