Sunday, July 25, 2010

Way cooler

It's been so hot here for the last three days that I feel like I've been thirty seconds away from heatstroke at any given moment. Got over 90 degrees in the apartment this afternoon. I mean, you know you're in trouble when the rug burns your bare feet. But bless the rain gods, we had a little thunderstorm this afternoon and it's cooling down. It's a very damp cool, but you take what you can get in the South.

And speaking of cool, a friend sent me this video that has to be at least ten years old. I was at this party. We were saying goodbye to the piano player, Tom McClung, who was moving to Paris.



I don't recognize a couple of them, but the rest of these guys are some of the coolest people on the planet and I love them all like family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home