Sunday, August 08, 2010

Lazy Chili

It finally cooled off enough to cook so I tried this recipe. This is real cooking for me folks. I had to chop up and saute a bunch of the stuff in here.



I modified it a bit. Doubled the recipe and used baby yellow squash instead of the corn. Added a bit more salsa and more spices to make it more caliente. Also used flour tortillas since I hate corn ones. But it came out great and it was really quick. Expect it will taste even better today, and for the next week or so that it takes to finish eating it.

4 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger rockync said...

Looks good but get out your fart gun! :)

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Ha! Amazing, black beans don't seem to make me quite so gassy. No farts worth mentioning. ;~)

 
At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget about the farts, stay close to the toilet, cause you may shit your pants, Cat

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Cat. Good to see you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home