Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I love the internets

Been working the last couple of days. It's been okay. Actually enjoy interacting with the public. The human race has always fascinated me. Nothing of particular interest happening other than I had a lot of cranky customers yesterday. Weren't nasty to me but were hollering at each other. Otherwise, I find mostly people are nice to you, if you're nice to them.

But this is why I love the internet. Somebody posted a link to this vid. I have fond memories of watching Bonanza every week with the family. I had no idea that the theme song actually had lyrics. If you're a fan, you'll probably enjoy this youtube too.



Adam was always my favorite, though I did love Hoss as well. I still laugh every time I remember the Leprechaun episode. I should see if youtube has the clip.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Blogger rockync said...

I never knew it had lyrics either! I always loved that show, I sometimes watch reruns as one of the channels on the satellite carries the show.
Adam was such a heart throb with his dark good looks and black outfits but I always liked Hoss best.

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hoss was the funniest. Jealous that you can get the reruns on TV. Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home