Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Hit and run blogging

If I can figure out the future posting thing, this may be the last week that I neglect you but in the meantime, I just have a moment for a couple of quick links to amuse you. If you're wondering who showed up to the Million Man Marijuana March, here's some videos and pix. [via NYC Alberts]

And if you need a fun timewaster, this game drove me crazy. I can't figure out how to win it, but I loved the graphics. If anyone figure out how to get to the treasure, please do let me know.

And this timelapse video of cherry trees bloming at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens is pretty amazing. As is this guy's photography. I loved this portrait and I've never seen an orange dragonfly either. Anybody know what that is? [via]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home