Saturday, May 03, 2008

I got plenty of nothing

I voted today. I almost didn't make it. I thought I had until 3:00 to get there but I casually doubled checked at 12:40, having just emerged from the shower, I discovered I had to be there by 1:00. I made it with seven minutes to spare but I forgot my list of downticket choices and had to rely on my memory to vote on the weird offices. I ended up leaving half of them blank because I wasn't sure of the names. They're all strangers to me. Still, I managed to vote in most of the more contested races, so I feel alright about it and as an added bonus I got to explore the libary a bit. They have a pretty good collection for a small town.

And speaking of small town, I remember when every boy had one of these in the basement rec room.



I don't really remember the bombs being a popular item though. Must have been before my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home