Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Check engine

The stupid light came on again in my car. Of course having been through this before, I was sure I just put the gas cap on wrong again. Unfortunately readjusting and getting more gas didn't fix it. I should have had it looked at last week when I was off but as you know, I was obsessing and figured I could let it go for another week, since it wasn't flashing or anything. Of course, I'm back on the work rotation and it started acting squiggy.

So now I'm involved in this elaborate plan to get it to the garage which means I have a really early call at work tomorrow. I shouldn't complain, it's ended up that I don't have to deal with it by myself. I feel bad on the one hand, making it a lot more trouble than it had to be, but I'm grateful that I don't have to deal with the mechanic. Even when they're nice, I hate having to deal with car stuff. It wracks up my anxiety. I just like to get into the car, turn the key and have everything work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home