Friday, May 02, 2008

All's well that ends well

Well, I was offline all of yesterday, mainly because of the car thing. I'm happy to report that it's fixed now and there was actually someting wrong with it. I'm glad that I didn't have to take in myself, because when they tried to explain the analysis and the repairs to me, they might as well as been talking Swahili for all I understood what's going on.

Meanwhile, I'm off to work now but I'll be back and I found out that Blogger has this new feature where you can now schedule posts for the future so I'm going to try to use it this weekend so those of you dear readers that still drop by every day will have something new to read.

By the way, thanks for the calls and emails and offers of help about the surgery. I'm getting more into the Zen zone about it and I'll be fine. If I haven't answered you personally yet, that means I'm planning a long email to you this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home