Thursday, June 03, 2010

Embarrassing

Well you can see I actually managed to restore a lot of the blogroll before I fell asleep last night. That coffee I had in the afternoon kept me up anyway and I just got brave and decided to go for it. Kind of embarrassing after taking all that time to figure out the template that it was so easy to add the links. Next project is to change the colors on the sidebar. I can hardly read the links myself with the dark on dark color scheme. I wish I could figure out how to shrink the sidebar a little narrower too but I guess I can live with it as it is.

I can't believe it's been since February when I switched the template. Of course, in the interim, a quick cruise through the links tells me a lot of people have stopped blogging or slowed down considerably so I'm going to need to do some editing and rearrange the categories. And I forgot to restore my sitemeter so I've been getting zero readings for all those months. Not that it matters, not many people read this silly little blog anyway, but I do treasure every one of you that still shows up after all these years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home