Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Memories, in the misty corners of my mind...

I'm in post family reunion letdown. It was so great to spend time with my brother and his family after not seeing them for 14 years. Now that the fun is over, it's back to the battle for me and I have a lot to catch up on. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by it today. But the good news is, my internet access seems to be stable again so I'm determined to restore the blogroll here before I go to sleep tonight. I haven't visited anyone in months because it wasn't there and I'm really missing my old friends.

Meanwhile, speaking of visiting, I ran across this link to this living carpet in Brussels.


I've actually walked in that square many years ago when I took my trip to Europe. The carpet wasn't there then, but I'm telling you that square is huge. It must be awesome to see this in person. It's made of begonias. Close up shot here at the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home