Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hell Week

This is shaping up to be a hellish week. I feel like my world is crashing down around me. A whole lot of stuff going wrong and I lost my internet connection yesterday. After losing hours of time running diagnostics to make sure my hardware wasn't fried, I finally got routed to a tech. It seems there was a huge crash that took out the entire local network and last I heard it won't be fixed until late tomorrow. Of course most of everything I critically need to get done in the next week depends on internet access.

And I still need to get my car inspected, which is really complicated for reasons too complicated to explain, by the end of the week. That always stresses me out. I'm terrified that I'll fail and need to get work done that I can't afford to pass it. Times like this I wish I had a boyfriend to deal with that part of it. And to pat me on the back on tell me everything is going to be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home