Thursday, September 17, 2009

Feel Like I'm Falling for Fall

While I like the miracle of spring flowers the best of anything in a way, fall is really the best season in terms of weather. Raining today, but it's been just gorgeous. Warm afternoons, cool nights. And I'm excited about my first fall here in my new little city. If I recall from my first visit, the colors out this way are very close to the New England palette.

They're starting to change already. Apparently, the dogwoods are the first to turn.


Took this two days ago and more are already going red. Still mostly green though, so far. And since I'm thinking about it, this Noggin short has been my favorite fall song for years now.



I expect you can all join me in humming along for the rest of the day. You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home