Thursday, May 15, 2008

Would have taken a walk but it rained

I'm so tired. I've been sleeping a lot but I'm having anxiety dreams and don't wake up rested at all. Silly really because I met with the doctors this week and the surgeon was much more encouraging. I'll a less scared about the facial paralysis thing but still I guess I'm freaking pretty much about the being put under. I've never had an operation before. It feels weird to be getting ready for one.

The doctors appointment was a nightmare. Five hours at the hospital going from one to the other and I spent less than thirty minutes actually talking to doctors. Probably less than twenty. But I filled out a million forms and talked to bookkeeping who asked if I wanted to pay the out of pocket of thousands of dollars right then and there. I politely declined.

Anyway, I have to work tomorrow and I haven't figured out the future post thing yet and I still owe emails that I'm not going to answer tonight either. Bear with me dear friends, I am feeling better and I'll try to catch up over the weekend.

Meanwhile be glad you don't live in Houston. They're under attack by some crazy ants down there that eat electronics. Ugh. Sounds like living inside a horror movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home