Friday, May 30, 2008

On the mend

I'm actually starting to feel better but I've still moving pretty slow today. I did manage to get out of the house and drove myself to the closest store today. I'm getting some function back in my face already but the left eye is still sluggish and I needed some Visine to keep it lubricated. It's not blinking that well.

On the brighter side, I've been eating better today so that's helped with the effects of the meds and I realized I'm lucky to be so numb along the incision line because it doesn't hurt to keep it clean. Unfortunately, I'm still not up to blogging speed so my great adventure in medicine will have to wait one more day but here's a little night music for now.



Howlin Wolf was one of my all time favorites. I always thought he was better than BB King and that London Album was one his best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home