Sunday, May 18, 2008

In the cards

What a life. I find myself at a crossroads again so I did an internet tarot reading. I haven't done one in a long time. I've been afraid to read my future and I'm in such a state of turmoil that I don't even want to touch my real cards figuring I'd screw up the energy I've built in them. So anyway, on a whim I did the internet thing and this was the reading. It's pretty intense but it was remarkably on target for where I am right now. Look at all those major arcana. Way I read it this time for sure, I'm in for some major change, most of which is beyond my control but I think it's going to work out okay. I'd be interested in other interpretations though. It looks like it won't be an easy transistion.

Meanwhile, on a lighter note, the five year old kid who plays outside of my window was singing this song the other day and I wanted to blog it but I couldn't remember what it was. He didn't have the tune quite right, but he had the lyrics nailed and it was very cute. He was standing on the sidewalk belting it out in his hoarse little voice and playing the air guitar. He finally did an encore the other day. It's "What I Like About You."

He only knows one verse but it struck me as funny. When I was five I was still singing "She'll be Coming Around the Mountain."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home