Monday, May 26, 2008

The interweb

I've been checking the Smith greenhouse webcam every couple of days for weeks now and there's still no color in the gardens even though the green stuff is getting lumpier. I figured by now it would have been much prettier. I'd almost forgotten how short the summers are there but it reminds me of why I'll probably never move back north.

Still the webcam is worth a click today for the interesting spiderweb at the top of the frame. Looks like she caught a fly.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to remember how to upload video to YouTube. I got some footage of my local 5 year old rock star that I'd love to share. I'll be back if I figure it out. If not, tomorrow is my surgery so I'll be away for at least two days. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home