Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who knows where the time goes....

I want to know who the hell decided changing the time twice a year was a good idea and even worse to change the time on a different schedule this year. I was shocked and dismayed to discover they had changed the clocks this week and nobody bothered to tell me. I don't watch TV and I didn't see a word about it on the internets.

Needless to say, I'm my usual cranky and foggy self and will be for the next two weeks while I adjust but those who know me well will be surprised to learn that I immediately changed all my clocks to conform. Well except for the car clock which I had never bothered to change the last time.

I thought it might help if I tried just accepting it instead of mounting my biannual protest. It didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home