Tuesday, July 04, 2006

More Shrooms

This guy was sitting up at the end of the driveway. I couldn't get a good side view. It was standing up on this really fat base and as I walking down to get the mail I thought at first it was some kind of animal. It looks really tough and very solid. It's starting to curl up a little and turn brown, so now it looks sort of like a little wooden shoe.

I really like these red guys. They start out kind of small and really low and they're red as a strawberry at that point, only they look like velvet. The cap up like this in the midstage and eventually open up into little maroon umbrellas with a yellow edge that looks like a string of mustard.

This last one is the same golden capped one from the other night but it opened up into a huge umbrella. It looks like a flower if you look at it from on top but I liked this view. I thought it looked like an elf table from a storybook so I brought out the little prop. The bunnies had a wonderful time. No elves showed up though.

Too bad. I've always wanted to see an elf. Heck I'd even settle for a gnome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home