Monday, July 03, 2006

Hat tip to the raunchy Rumblers

Okay, if I haven't lost all my drug war readers in this orgy of grief and self-reflection, bear with me for this one last post for the Rumblers. I promised an update on that fabulous chat I was in the other night and I hope it wasn't really being recorded because I haven't been that silly in a long time. Don't want to ruin my reputation as a "serious" blogger you know.

As I said, I've only chatted a couple of times in my life so I had a hard enough time keeping up with the chat, much less keep track of the participants very well but fortunately, the younger and more experienced in the crowd did some good recaps, so if you're interested check out Lisa, the inimitable Adam and the lovely De for the details. These folks, who aren't already, are all so going on the blogroll as soon as I get the ambition to fool around in the template.

All I'm going to add now is a special thanks to Chablis and Paul for setting it up and hosting it. Most fun I've had in a very long time. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home