Friday, June 30, 2006

Moving on

Well sort of. Bear with me intrepid drug war reformers. I am not planning to turn this space into a Robert M Smith memorial site, although it may look like one at the moment. I've been really shaken by this, in ways I never would have expected but I'm getting past the obsession stage. I didn't get here yesterday, although I planned to because I spent hours at an online Irish wake for Rob. It was in chat format, something I've only done a couple of times in my life but it was immensely cathartic.

I don't have time now to go into the details, I'm on my way to work but I just want to post a quick thanks to the other Rumblers there who made me feel welcome and had me ROFLMAO most of the night. I really needed that release and feel much better for it. It was a pleasure kids. For those who didn't make it, I'll try to do an update later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home