Wednesday, April 05, 2006

How times change

I so loathe this cursed time change. I can barely drag myself out of bed in the dark in the morning but I still can't fall asleep an hour early at night. Then I drag through the day because I never feel rested. It's going to be an erratic week.

Meanwhile, speaking of change, I happened to catch the evening gown competition in the Miss America Pagent the other night. Shocking. I remember when the whole schtick was Miss America is supposed to be Miss Wholesome. You know kind of beautiful but unassuming girl next door kind of deal. Jeez has that rule changed. These girls were showing major boobage in this competition and doing the runway twirl and pose for maximum exposure of their assets. For a minute I thought I was watching the tryouts for the local strip joint. Hard to believe the morality moms aren't calling for the contest to be shut down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home