Saturday, April 01, 2006

Celebrate

Well, we just passed Last One Speaks' blogiversary. On 03/30/03 I published my first blog post. I didn't really know anything about blogging or the blogosphere. I wasn't even sure what a blogger was, but I was pretty certain I wanted to be one. Here I am, three years and three blogs later, still at it.

A lot has changed in Blogtopia since I started LOS. Many more voices of reason have sought to bring some harmony into the cacophony of drug war rhetoric and more join us every day. And as I spread my work wider to encompass general politics, most have outpaced me. There are days I wonder why I keep this blog open when so many seem to be doing a better job in covering the news and the answer is because of you, my dear and cherished readers.

To those of you who have stuck with me since the very beginning, through all the weeks of disorder while I struggled to figure out how to blog -- bless you. For those who joined us along the way and stayed -- thank you. And to those who may have just wandered in -- welcome to my eccentric little world. Stick around. There's some really great folks that hang around here.

I can't begin to tell you how much you all mean to me. I consider you my cyberfamily and without your kind encouragement I may not have made it through the bouts of burnout and blogger's block to be where I am today. Hope you'll all still be here for my fourth.

Meanwhile, it's a sinfully gorgeous afternoon so I think I'll celebrate by going out to rake the yard for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home