Monday, April 03, 2006

Early to bed, early to rise....

...makes this girl healthy, wealthy and dumb as a brick. I wore myself out doing the housework yesterday. I even mopped all the floors with my trusty Swiffer. I passed out early and got up at the crack of dawn to get ready for work. Thanks to the bloody time change, it was dark again. I hate getting up in the dark. It takes twice as long to wake up.

So anyway, I'm all ready to rock and then I get around to checking the schedule. Now I had all weekend to check and never bothered. I just had it in my head that I had to go in today. Wrong. I got up for nothing.

I decided to stay up anyway because my hair was wet. Besides, it will be good practice for the rest of the week. I've got a long stretch coming up and I think the weekends off thing is over. The good news is, I have a two week vacation after that.

Unfortunately it will end before this blogger meetup. If the timing was right, I might have crashed that party. Not to mention I have an old friend in Austin that I would really love to have seen. Just as well I guess. I can't really afford to travel right now and all those blown eyed bloggers would probably want to beat me up if I got a buzz on and started talking politics.

I'll be better off just crashing in on just Acidman and Catfish someday. I don't think either one of them would hit a girl -- not even a liberal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home