Monday, January 10, 2005

Moving in by degrees

I haven't had time to unpack beyond the bare necessities but I'm finally starting to feel like I'm moving into the new house. My phone was hooked up today (and continuing the uncanny coincidences, there's a double number in my new phone number) and I got some mail for the first time. I won't have internet access until Friday but little matter since I won't have time to spend there until then anyway.

Meanwhile I'm taking care of the things I won't get to once I'm back on-line and seriously blogging again. I scrubbed my desk with steel wool and lemon-oiled it, something I've wanted to do for a long time and trimmed the dead wood out of my Costa Rican houseplant.

Thanks to all for the birthday greetings and for hanging with me through this adjustment phase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home