Sunday, January 09, 2005

Guest spots
I'm working my way through the backed up email and I'm glad I discovered a note from Loretta Nall saying she will be a guest on Free Speech Radio at Western North Carolina University tonight. She'll be debating Western Carolina University Police Chief McAbee live at 8:00pm. But not to worry if you can't tune in then (unfortunately, I won't be able to) as she promises to update us later with a link to the archived show.

And thanks to Loretta for pointing us to Grits for Breakfast where Rev. Alan Bean is guest blogging live from the trial of disgraced former undercover agent Tom Coleman - the scumbag who perpetrated the fraud that was called Tulia. I met Alan at a drug policy conference and he's an unassuming guy who played a big role in bringing justice to the Tulia defendants. I can't wait until I have a day off so I can catch up on this and of course Scott's usual stellar take on the goings on in Texas.

But don't wait around for me to summarize. Read it today for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home