Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year

Well, I'm down to the final push here. In a few hours I'll be leaving lovely downtown Northampton behind. I'll miss this place and I'm not looking forward to the drive as I used to when I was younger. I find the highway stressful these days and I'll be glad when it's all over.

I'll be on the road for the next three days and I don't know if I'll be able to post or not. I do have internet access in the hotel tonight but I don't own a laptop and I'm not sure I'll feel like dragging the desktop unit into the hotel but have no fear, I will be back to regular posting after the first.

If I don't check in before then, thanks for coming around and checking out what this old hippie has to say. Wishing you all a safe and peaceful 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home