Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Spirits

I'm home alone for the holiday and I'll be packing boxes all weekend so I was a little cranky today to say the least. However, having made some good progress this afternoon and having attended the holiday party at Tully O'Reilly's this evening, I'm in a much better mood. Maybe it was the excellent eggnog, or maybe it was the convivial company, including a rare appearance by daytime bartender Rick and a visit with the irrepressible Harry McColgan, but I went home this evening humming Christmas carols.

I'm off to spread a little more holiday cheer in the neighborhood and I hope you are all finding some as well. Wishing you an yours a peaceful and merry holiday season, whatever event you celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home