Thursday, January 06, 2005

Quick hit

Have a busy day going here and need to get over to the new place. The water is supposed to be turned on by now and if it is, then I'm likely be off line until tomorrow while I start unpacking. My internet connection won't be up for another couple of days at least. I can't believe how long it takes to get things installed out here. I mean we aren't that far from the city.

I still haven't had time to check in on my daily reads, but I encourage to check out the fine blogs on the sidebar while I'm thus detained. I also leave you this year end review of the most requested articles from the archives of the Media Awareness Project and their weekly newsletter, that should keep you entertained until I get back.

Meanwhile, if anyone runs across a hot story - please do leave a link in the comment section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home