Monday, March 01, 2010

Time just keeps slipping into the future

I never seem to have enough time to get everything done, so I've been neglecting the blog again. Have a couple of things to share at some point soon, but for now to amuse you here is yet another hummingbird webcam. This one is the mama sitting a new egg.

And this is so cool. If you're old enough to remember going to the drive-in regulalry, the intermission videos were always my favorite part. I remember a lot of these in this video of some of the well-known snack bar cartoons and there appear to be more links at the main page. Hope I find some time to look at all them. I haven't seen the one with the hot dog jumping into the bun yet. That was my all time favorite of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home