Thursday, February 18, 2010

This and that

Sorry, I've been down for the last couple of days with some kind of stomach bug so posting is still off and I haven't dealt with the upgrade. But here's something I ran across that seems very useful. A modified form of CPR that doesn't require mouth to mouth.



And this is really cheery. I can't figure out how to embed the video, but there's a livestream webcam here of a hummingbird nest with a baby bird in it. (Scroll down a bit to get to the video screen. Loads a little slowly but worth the wait.)

And this amazed me. The pictures at this link look like they were taken in real life, but it's actually a minature city that this guy built. If you scroll through the page, you can see how it's done. Incredible detail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home