Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Doggy in the window

Yesterday was so gorgeous I spent the day outside checking out the town. I finally went into the used book/pet store. The book part was pretty dismal but the store is lot bigger than I expected and really well stocked with supplies for any kind of animal and they sell a lot of odd ones. The snake tanks were kind of depressing. The tiny little mice shivering in the corners waiting to be eaten was just sad. Also saw a live scorpion for the first time ever there. Man was that scary looking. Can't imagine why anyone would keep one as a pet. The doggies in the window on the other hand are always cute and cuddly. These two guys are supposed to be a mini-Pit Bull and some kind of Jack Russell mix.


I was surprised the picture came out this well since the window is so dirty but viewing from the outside is definitely better. They don't appear to clean out that bedding stuff very often. The inside of the store stinks from it, especially where they keep the used books.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM , Anonymous Yabu said...

I do loves me some dogs.

 
At 12:25 PM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I do too. It's fun that this place is right downtown. They had a couple of Dashunds a few weeks ago but I didn't have my camera with me. I thought of you when I saw them though. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home