Saturday, September 19, 2009

Power Bob

I cut my hair yesterday. Got a little sissors happy. I forgot that it got curly again and it's way too short right now. But just as well I guess. I paid the price today with the shoulder. It's twinging like crazy. Probably should have waited a week but it was so too long, it had to done. It will grow out to where I wanted it in a couple of weeks and I won't have to do it again for at least two months now. So there's that.

Meanwhile, a gigantic Daddy Long Legs has taken up residence in my recycling bin. I mean we're talking Godzilla sized spider. I know they're harmless but they still squig me out.

On the other hand, I think I only have one squirrel and he's been a riot. I guess there must be something in the beech nut pods because he's taken to hanging from his feet at the very end of the branches of my big beech tree and gathering them. I can't believe either the branches don't snap or that he doesn't fall off. Unfortunately, I can't get a decent photo with my cheesy camera. I think it's weird I only have one squirrel, but honestly, I've never seen two at once in the yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home