Sunday, December 14, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I couldn't find a version of this song that really captured my childhood memories but this one by the Andy Williams quartet was something I might have watched as an older kid and would be singing right along in my living room in my enthusiatic but offkey manner.

I also like this Doris Day version. The arrangement is a little slow by I liked the video that goes with it. Those photos were very popular as Christmas cards, jigsaw puzzles and cheap art to hang on your walls when I just a young lass. I still really love them. I sometimes wish I could just step into the pictures and live in some of those peaceful looking homes.

[Note that the video isn't embeddable so you just have to click the links to get to it]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home