Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yuck

There's been something in my ear for a long time. I thought for a while it was some built up wax, but Qtips never seemed to clean it out. It's been really bothersome this week.

It tickled and I kept digging around with my pinkie, trying to dislodge it. I thought today it might be a stray stitch from the operation and bucked up my courage and stuck some tweezers in there, figuring to grab it and hope like hell I didn't tear anything or puncture my eardrum.

I finally got it out just now. It was an old blood soaked cotton ball, I assume from the operation. Yuck. I kind of remember when the nurse swabbed my ear in recovery, it felt like she had jammed something in there. I'm shocked I didn't get an infection from it.

On the bright side, I can hear a whole lot better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home