Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Changes in attitude

Thanks so much to everyone for your kind and thoughtful comments and emails. The positive energy has really helped and already things are going in a better direction. In a remarkable stroke of luck, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow.

I have a good feeling about this one. He comes on a good referral and a cancellation opened up right before I called. I was able to get copies of my xrays this afternoon so I could take it. And he's going to be out for a couple of weeks after this so it really feels meant to be.

Oddly, I'm not even that nervous. Hope that feeling holds through tomorrow.

Update: Okay I woke up this morning, remembered that I had the appointment today and immediately got so nervous I feel like vomiting. But usually I feel like this for days before, so it's good that the appointment came so quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home