Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Bad marketing

I don't understand the logic behind selling celery.

I wanted to make some egg salad. I don't really love egg salad, but I don't mind it if it has celery in it. One store only had big celery they sell loose by the single bunch. Not acceptable. I only like celery hearts. Another store has the hearts, but you have to buy three bunches at once, wrapped in plastic, to get them. Everything else you can buy loose.

I have six eggs. I only need one bunch of celery hearts to make egg salad. I won't even use more than three stalks anyway. Even if I felt like chewing on the leftover spears, it would take forever to eat one whole bunch. What the hell am I supposed to do with three of them?

I bought horseradish instead. Maybe I'll make deviled eggs. I like those if they're spicy enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home