Sunday, August 03, 2008

Bright light, big city

What a day. I went to the outdoor jazz brunch this morning and decided to do some shopping while I was in the big city. I spent three hours trying on clothes. I came home with a bottle of hand lotion and a package of disinfectant wipes for the bathroom.

No one sent me the memo that said the designers lost their minds this season and only produced bizarre frilly stuff. And badly made I might add. I should have skipped it and come home after brunch.

On the bright side, brunch was good. A sweet older guy offered to share his table with me. I regretfully had to decline. I was meeting John's old girlfriend Karen. She was very nice and the vibe in Carrboro is very much like lovely downtown Noho in the old days.

I had fun. It was nice to get out and talk to human beings in person. I ended up staying much later than I expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home