Oh yikes. I've been tagged by RSM of When the Smoke Clears. I usually hate being tagged but I like that it was RSM who tagged me, and it comes at an opportune moment. I'm on long week of early calls and this is an easy meme for me.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.Tagging six people is more of a challenge. This meme has been going around for a long time and I can't remember who's already done it, but I can think of 3 blogs among the usual suspects where I haven't seen it and would like to, so I'm going to tag Hujonwi, Catfish and Stevie.
1. I still think about Rob Smith a lot. I often see a news item and remember how much Acidman would have loved that. It's like his memory won't fade.
2. I used to love to drive for long distances. Now I hate to get on the highway.
3. I can't parallel park.
4. I'm extraordinarily fond of a large number of right wing bloggers. In any given week, I read more right wing blogs than left.
5. I have a weakness for men who wear bowties.
6. I know one of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg's sons. He was adopted as a small child and has a different name. He's a very nice man.
Otherwise, it's time to send this meme into greater Blogtopia so I'm tagging the first ones in English that come up on the next blog button. Starting with Naughty Girls. It seems unlikely they'll play but somehow this couldn't be a better link for a Rumblers meme. The boys will love this one.
Continuing on, I'm tagging Capable Garnet from Washington State, who gets some pretty funny memos at work and Tabitha Hooker of Alaska who kinda hit a moose this week.