Saturday, February 10, 2007

If I need help, I'll ask for it

I've off kilter all day. I didn't get to bed until after 4:00am last night and somebody -- who shall remain unnamed -- called me at 9:00 farookin am this morning knowing full well I would be asleep. I of course didn't answer the phone but I didn't really get back into a good sleep mode and didn't finish my dreaming again. I still got some stuff done but I would have more productive if I had been able to follow my natural rhythm instead of being so rudely awakened by someone who damn well knows my rule but wants to "help" me get on a better schedule. Needless to say, I've a been a little cranky about it all day.

Anyway, I didn't do anything interesting so I'll tell you one more weird thing about me. I like to drink beer and coffee at the same time. When I get too hyped on the caffeine, I drink some beer to mellow out. When I start to crash from the beer, I drink the coffee to perk up again. It works sort of like the mushroom in Alice in Wonderland. If you balance it right, you end up in a state of mellow alertness.

Hey, it works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home