Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Just a walk in the park

John and I went for a walk at the botanical gardens this afternoon. I'm so pathetic. We walked for about an hour and a half at most and I'm worn out so all you get today is couple of pictures. I was fooling around with the settings today and the light was failing by the time we got there so I didn't get many shots worth posting. But I did like the gardens enough to go back.


We walked the little trail into the woods first. This was my favorite part. How sweet of them to build stairs to get over the stump, really.


The formal gardens were overgrown and not a lot was in bloom but the place is littered with sculptures. You never know what creatures you might see around the corner of the path.


And these guys were one of my favorites. This one wasn't for sale but you can buy the Martians, complete with the spaceship for only $2,750. Pretty good deal if the thing really flies. The brochure didn't say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home