Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ticket to ride

Yeah, my passport came today. I have to tell you I was sweating it. Even though I'm just a B-list politic blogger, I was a little concerned they might hold it up because of my blogs. It was supposed to be processed in three days -- it's been two weeks.

But all's well that ends well. I didn't get a RFID chip and I'm good until 2016. And when they sent back the old passport, it still had the loose slip from the crossing gate at Tijuana and a pressed four leaf clover in it, that I forgot to take out when I sent it in.

I don't know why I'm so ridiculously happy about it. It's not like I can really afford to travel at the moment, but it's nice to know that if I find that perfect, too cheap to pass up trip to the Carribean, I can go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home