Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Taking a position on sex

I don't often find a reason to link to the leftie blogs I read, but this one is a post anyone can enjoy. The very artistic Neil Shakespeare discovers sex at the dentist's office. Leafing through a woman's magazine while waiting in the chair, he finds an article on pet names for favorite sexual positions.

There's "THE CLAW," "THE SCREAM MACHINE," and "THE REVERSE ALLEN." It got me to thinking what I would name my favorite position. I think I might call it "Climbing Mt. McKinley" but I can't describe it because it's been so long since my last lover that I don't quite remember how it goes.

How about you folks? Anyone have a pet name for your favored method of breaching the orgasm chasm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home