Monday, October 23, 2006

Nudists come out from under covers

I found this story amusing. It appears nudism is going mainstream and its practitioners are coming forward to say they're naked, or they say around these parts, nekkid and proud. As they should be. Americans are much too uptight about the human body. In Europe no one even thinks twice about naked flesh.

Funny thing about this story is many years ago, I spent a day at this Georgia nudist camp. Back then it really was little more than a couple of RVs around a pond but it did have a nice pool and some tennis courts. It wasn't anything like I expected it would be. It was just like being at any recreation area except people were nude. Nobody was weird or ogling you and I have to tell you, I played the best game of tennis I ever played in my life wearing nothing but socks and sneakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home