Monday, September 18, 2006

May I have a blogroll please

I don't know how I missed blogrolling him for so long, but say hello to Redneck Ramblings. He's an orginal Rumbler for sure but I never saw his picture until Elisson posted it. Maybe it's just that El is such a good photographer but doesn't Redneck look a lot like that guy who played one of the brothers on Simon and Simon?

And say hello to Galactically Stupid. I considered putting him into Leans to the Right but I put him straight into the Rumblers category instead. I don't remember him from Rob's place but I see him all over the comment sections in that circle. Our politics don't quite mesh but I like his wry point of view. Reminds me of my own dry wit. Check him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home